Spanish Education (7–12, PTCP)
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 (4.0 scale), a major in Spanish language, literature, culture (or a closely related discipline with a minimum of 30 hours in Spanish).
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 in Spanish coursework.
- A completed application form submitted to the Graduate Office at Buffalo State College.
- Official transcripts from all previous college/university work.2
- A personal interview with the program coordinator, department chair, or other designated official.
- Successful completion of two written essays (one English, one Spanish), administered by the department as part of the interview process.
Applicants who do not meet these minimum requirements should contact an Modern and Classical Languages advisor.
Students who received degrees from institutions outside the United States must have their transcripts evaluated by a recognized evaluation service.