Student Complaints Regarding Nonacademic Issues

If the complaint involves nonacademic issues, the student should deal with procedures administered by the Dean of Students Office, Campbell Student Union 311. However, students are encouraged to seek resolution of the perceived problem directly in the unit in question before initiating processes that are more formal.