Refund Policies

Student Accounts
Moot Hall 260
(716) 878-4121

All financial refunds are sent to students in the following order:

  1. Refunds are transferred electronically to the student’s bank account if a direct deposit application is on file in the Student Accounts Office.
  2. Refunds are mailed to the permanent address of record on file in the Registrar’s Office. Students are responsible for informing the Registrar’s Office of any address changes.