Aid for Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities pursuing higher education may be eligible for assistance through the NYS Adult Career and Continuing Education Services – Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR) or the Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped (CBVH) via the Office of Children and Family Services. Criteria and funding vary. Applications and eligibility requirements may be obtained at the Buffalo-area offices or at local area offices for ACCES-VR and CBVH. Additional resources be found on Buffalo State’s Student Accessibility Services Office website or by calling 716-878-4500.