Federal Student Aid

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be found on-line at https://studentaid.gov. To expedite this process a student will need to have a FSA ID. The FSA ID serves as the individual’s electronic signature on official financial aid documents.

After submitting the FAFSA, a student will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR).   The SAR summarizes the information provided on the FAFSA and indicates the Expected Family Contribution (EFC). Students must review the SAR carefully for errors (the form highlights items that may need attention) and follow directions for making corrections. Students are encouraged to submit corrections promptly to avoid long processing delays. Students should retain a copy of the SAR for their records.

Enrollment Status

Students must be enrolled at least half time (6.0 credit hours) in courses required for their program to be eligible for federal aid at the graduate level (except for TEACH Grant).