Additional Degree Requirements
In addition to the liberal arts education coursework described on the following pages, all undergraduate degree candidates must meet the following college wide graduation requirements:
- Successful completion of required coursework in the declared major
- Successful completion of at least 120 credit hours, of which at least 45 must be upper division. At least 32 credits must be taken at Buffalo State, including the last 16 credits
- Final minimum overall cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Final minimum major GPA of 2.0
- Final minimum cumulative GPA for courses taken in a minor is 2.0.
- Successful clearing of all I, N, or X grades