Change of Grade

Grades submitted at the end of the semester are considered final. In the case of a clerical error or other extenuating circumstance resulting in an incorrect grade, a request for a grade change must be submitted by the instructor, with full written justification, to the appropriate associate dean. In the event that the original instructor is incapacitated or otherwise unavailable, a change of grade may be submitted by the department chair. The appropriate associate dean must approve all grade changes and forward the grade change form to the Registrar’s Office, Moot Hall 210.

Refer to DOPS Policy 1:16:07