Graduate Student Housing

Buffalo State College provides housing for graduate students based on requests and availability. If interested in on-campus housing, please contact the housing secretary of Residence Life at (716) 878-3000 or visit the Residence Life Office. There are several off-campus options for students. Students are also encouraged to utilize Commuter Student Services