Aid for Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities pursuing higher education may be eligible for assistance through the state Adult Career and Continuing Education Services – Vocational Rehabilitation  (ACCES-VR) or Office of Children and Family Services, Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped (CBVH). Criteria and funding vary.

Applications and eligibility requirements may be obtained at the Buffalo-area offices or at your local area offices for ACCES-VR and CBVH.