Eligibility for Study Abroad Programs

Many Buffalo State students take advantage of the National Student Exchange (NSE) and Study Abroad programs. Financial aid is available for both of these programs. Students must submit the official exchange budget sheets to the Financial Aid Office, as well as have a processed FAFSA on file to receive federal financial aid for participation in the NSE and Study Abroad programs. Aid can only be approved for required courses.

To receive TAP for either of these programs, tuition payment must be to a New York State institution.