Change of Grade

Grades submitted at the end of the semester are considered final. In case of a clerical error or other extenuating circumstance resulting in an incorrect grade, a request for a grade change must be submitted by the instructor, with full written justification, to the appropriate associate dean. In the event that the original instructor is incapacitated or otherwise unavailable, a change of grade may be submitted by the department chair. The appropriate associate dean must approve all grade changes and forward the grade change form to the Registrar’s Office, Moot Hall 210.

Once a student has completed a bachelor's degree, a final average for that degree is computed. Courses from that degree may not be repeated and that final average is not affected by any subsequent coursework at Buffalo State.

Refer to DOPS Policy 1:16:07